How to create domain Alias in DirectAdmin?
- 21/02/2020 10:38 AM
With domain alias, You can access old.example.com on new.example.com and some other services.
1. Login to your DirectAdmin Account.
2. In the Account Manager section, click on the Domain Pointers Icon or type Pointers in the navigation filter box and then the option will appear. Click on it.
3. In the top right-hand side, click on the Create Domain Pointers button.
4. Under Source Domain Enter your domain pointer name.
5. Make sure that Create as an Alias is tick marked.
6. Click on the Create button.
Your alias domain will be successfully created.